Vortex Pro Series Picatinny Scope Rings
The finishing touch to your rifle and optic combination. Pro Series rings combine rock-solid reliability and strength with high quality machining to ensure ultimate accuracy and consistency. Streamlined, lightweight and durable, these rings use four T-25 Torx-style socket cap screws for secure mounting.
- Type 2 Matte Black Anodized
- Laser Engraved Torque Specifications
- Integrated Recoil Lug
- Fits both Picatinny and Weaver Rails
- Made in the USA
Each pack contains a set of 2 rings.
These rings are available to fit 1 inch or 30mm scope tubes. 1 inch rings come in two heights, 30mm rings come in four heights. Heights are measured from the centre of the scope tube to the top of the picatinny rail.
- 1 inch Scope Tubes, Low Height, 19.1mm (.75")
- 1 inch Scope Tubes, Medium Height, 24.1mm (0.95")
- 30mm Scope Tubes, Low Height, 22.9mm (.90")
- 30mm Scope Tubes, Medium Height, 25.4mm (1.0")
- 30mm Scope Tubes, High Height, 32.0mm (1.26")
- 30mm Scope Tubes, Extra High Height, 39.1mm (1.54")
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.
We Also Recommend