Vortex Crossfire HD 12x50 Binoculars with GlassPak Case CF-4314
You know what they say about people who assume you can't get HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor in a value-price binocular? They clearly haven't checked out the Crossfire® HD.
Add in the included GlassPak binocular harness for quick optic deployment in the field and superior protection and comfort - The Crossfire® HD truly is a rare find.
Included in the box:
- GlassPak binocular case
- GlassPak case harness
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens cover
- Comfort neck strap
- Lens cloth
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
Eye Relief 15 mm
Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
Linear Field of View 273 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 5.2 degrees
Close Focus 1.82 m / 6 feet
Interpupillary Distance 60-76 mm
Height 17 cm / 6.6 inches
Width 13.4 cm / 5.3 inches
Weight 836 grams / 29.5 oz
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.
We Also Recommend