Seek Thermal Reveal Shield PRO FastFrame Thermal Imaging Camera IP67 Rated
When every second counts and lives are on the line, law enforcement personnel need every tool possible to increase their operation speed and enhance their situational awareness.
Thermal Imaging helps you, quickly clear a room, find discarded evidence at night, and track perpetrators without a flashlight giving your position away.
Even the most elusive suspects can’t hide their heat signature. Introducing the Reveal ShieldPRO, Seek's new high-resolution personal TIC with a 320 x 240 thermal sensor and intuitive software.
Highly durable and easy to use, the Seek Reveal ShieldPRO combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor with intuitive user interface. When you need it, a powerful 300-lumen LED light is available at the touch of a button.
Reveal ShieldPRO was specifically designed for Law Enforcement Professionals.
Built with a rugged over-mold housing and IP67 rating, Reveal ShieldPRO is fit to withstand the elements.
Includes a Seek Tactical Clip Holster.
320 x 240 Thermal Sensor - Excellent image clarity and sensitivity with 76,800 pixels
Long-Range Detection - Detect a human at long distances in complete darkness, up to 758m detection range
3.5 Hour Runtime - Long-Lasting rechargeable battery
Durable Design - Designed for the outdoors with IP67 rating
Lightweight & Easy-to-use - Intuitive, 3 button controls provide easy operation of your camera
Emissivity Control – Calibrate for emissivity through easy, pre-defined settings. Compensate for various surface materials, ensuring accurate readings and reporting.
4x Digital Zoom - 24° field of view with 4x digital zoom capability lets you easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds.
Fast Frame Rate - With a frame rate greater than 15 frames per second, Reveal PRO is ideal for fast-motion applications.
Ruggedized Display – 2.4” color display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
Photo Capture - Capture still screenshot image.
Safeguard Buildings, Land, and Borders
Tactical surveillance technology that’s affordable
Better Than Night Vision
Even the most elusive perpetrators can’t hide their heat signature
Clear a room without putting yourself in harm’s way
It’s a lot easier to stay safe when you can see in the dark
Recover discarded or hidden evidence invisible to the human eye
Only available in Black Colour
- Thermal Sensor: 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
- Detection Distance: 825 Yards (758 Meters)
- Recognize Distance: 200 Yards (190 Meters)
- Identify Distance: 115 Yards (108 Meters)
- Field of View: 24 Degree FOV
- Storage Temp: -40 to 140F (-40 to 60C)
- Operating Temp: -40 to 120F (-20 to 50C)
- Frame Rate: > 15 Hz FastFrame
- IP Rating: IP67 Waterproof
- Microbolometer: Vanadium Oxide
- Flashlight: 300 Lumen LED
- Display: 2.4” Color with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Temp. Display Scale: Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Spectral Range: 7.5 – 14 Microns
- Startup Time: 2-3 Seconds
- Battery Life (operating): Up to 3.5 Hours Thermal Imaging
- Country of Origin: Designed and manufactured in Santa Barbara, California, USA with global components
- Device Dimensions (H x W x D): Product Dimensions: 122mm x 60mm x 30mm
- Device Weight: 180g | .4 lbs
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Seek Thermal. All Seek Thermal products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Seek Thermal two year warranty.
We Also Recommend
A-Zoom Snap Caps Dummy Training Rounds - Blue Bulk Packs - Shotgun, Rifle and Handgun Calibers