Seek Thermal Reveal Fire PRO FastFrame Thermal Imaging Camera IP67 Rated
When every second counts and lives are on the line, firefighters need every tool possible to increase their operation speed and enhance their situational awareness. For years, thermal imaging has been a vital firefighting technology, however mass-adoption has been cost-prohibitive. Introducing the Reveal FirePRO, Seek’s new high-resolution personal TIC with a 320 x 240 thermal sensor and intuitive software, priced to equip every firefighter in the world.
Seek Thermal’s most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera yet, the Reveal FirePRO combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor, durable IP67 rating, and a wide, 32-degree field of view, ideal for locating victims, personal navigation, and identifying hazards in seconds. When you need it, the Reveal FirePRO’s powerful 300-lumen LED flashlight is available at the touch of a button. With a variety of colour filters and temperature measurement tools, firefighters can enhance their vision and situational awareness to make better decisions faster. The Reveal FirePRO is designed and manufactured in Santa Barbara, California with global components.
This is the first personal thermal imager on the market that is designed to withstand the rigors of interior firefighting and the most hostile industrial environments.
The FirePRO features high resolution imagery, 550 Meters of range, five distinct colour pallets, will take up to 4,000 digital photos and even has a 300 lumen flashlight with emergency Strobe Function. All of this in a camera that is the size of a cell phone.
The body of the camera is made of the same composite materials that Indy race cars are made of and the screen is made of Gorilla Glass, designed to withstand intense heat and water and is non-reflective. FirePRO does not require a mounted charger, as it simply charges using a mini-USB just like many cell phones and fits in your pocket.
The FirePRO is priced to allow for the first time, every firefighter to have a thermal imager in his or her arsenal.
Thermal Level and Span – Easily set and lock a temperature range to display the maximum thermal information of any object or scene with a set point and range.
Emissivity Control – Calibrate for emissivity through easy, pre-defined settings. Compensate for various surface materials, ensuring accurate readings and reporting.
Five Distinct Colour Palettes (Including a fire filter that will colorize the hottest part of the image) – From standard grayscale to spectra high contrast, FirePRO provides the visual capabilities necessary to help users easily examine and understand thermal imagery during inspection.
Full-Frame Mapping of Temperature Distribution – Displays all temperature data for maximum clarity and resolution.
Multiple User Modes – Normal, Spot temperature and Level & Span included.
Ruggedized Display – 2.4” color display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
4x Digital Zoom - Wide, 32° field of view with 4x digital zoom capability lets you easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds.
Fast Frame Rate - With a frame rate greater than 15 frames per second, Reveal PRO is ideal for fast-motion applications.
New Orange Colour
Waterproof up to 9′ for 30 minutes
New “Fire Filter” that colorized that hottest part of the image
320 x 240 Thermal Sensor
300 Lumen LED Flashlight (Includes Strobe Function for emergency)
Only available in Orange Colour
- Thermal Sensor: 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
- Detection Distance: 12 inches to 1,800 feet (550m)
- Field of View: 32 Degree FOV
- Temperature Range: -4F to 1022F (-20C to 550C)
- Operating Temp: -4F to 140F (-20C to 60C) No time limit
- Operating Temp (10 min): -4F to 185F (-20C to 85C) Up to 10 minutes
- Operating Temp (2 min): -4F to 225F (-20C to 107C) Up to 2 minutes
- Frame Rate: > 15 Hz FastFrame
- IP Rating: IP67 Waterproof
- Microbolometer: Vanadium Oxide
- Flashlight: 300 Lumen LED
- Display: 2.4” Color with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Temp. Display Scale: Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Thermal Sensitivity: <70 mK
- Color Filters: 3 Options (Fire, Survey and Colour)
- Storage Media: 4GB Internal Drive (>4,000 images)
- Battery Life (operating): Up to 3.5 Hours Thermal Imaging
- Country of Origin: Designed and manufactured in Santa Barbara, California, USA with global components
- Device Dimensions (H x W x D): 5 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches
- Device Weight: 6.25 oz / 181 gr
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Seek Thermal. All Seek Thermal products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Seek Thermal two year warranty.
We Also Recommend
A-Zoom Snap Caps Dummy Training Rounds - Blue Bulk Packs - Shotgun, Rifle and Handgun Calibers