Nitecore MH25GT Hunting Torch Flashlight Kit, Rechargeable, 1000 Lumens, 452m Range
The Nitecore MH25GT LED Torch is the upgraded version of the Nitecore MH25, one of the larger torch in the Multi-task Hybrid series. Newly equipped with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the MH25GT can produce a 1000 lumens output and has a incredible long throw distance of 452m. Although not as small as the other Multi-task Hybrid torches, it still only weighs around 143g and is 160mm long. The size and power makes it an ideal torch for hunting.
Like all Multi-task Hybrid series torch, the MH25GT is able to quickly access turbo mode and a user-defined mode easily with a twist of the head switch. This gives the user incredible versatility and freedom to use the torch as the situation requires.
If you consider getting this torch for hunting, you'll be glad to hear that the torch is extremely strong and durable. The body is made of aero grade aluminum alloy and it's HAIII military grade hard anodized. All these make the torch sturdy, lightweight and scratch resistant. It is also waterproof with an IPX-8 rating, which means the torch is submersible in water up to 2 meters. The battery protects the charging port from dust and water damage.
MH25GT Kit Includes
- Nitecore MH25GT
- NL1834 (18650) Rechargeable Battery
- NFR40 Red Filter
- NFG40 Green Filter
- RSW1 Remote Switch
- USB Charging Cable
- Rifle Scope Mount (GM05)
- Tactical Ring
- Body crafted from durable aerospace-grade aluminium with military-grade hard-anodised finish
- Special anti-roll body design
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens comes with anti-reflective coating
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects internal components
- Ultra-precise reflector allows for optimal beam distance
- Comes with a pair of specialized tactical outputs
- Strobe Mode: Used to blind / disorient a target. Can also be used as a signal.
- S.O.S. Mode: Used to signal for help in emergency situations
- Quick switching between Turbo Mode and User-Defined Mode (Either High, Mid, Low, Strobe, or S.O.S.) by tightening and loosening head
- Intelligent memory function stores last used brightness setting for User-Defined Mode
- Capable of being recharged internally when equipped with 18650 battery via micro-USB port
- Micro-USB port case protects against damage from water, impact, and dust
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection ensures safe charging
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- 1 x Nitecore 18650 3400 mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Tactical Ring
- 1 x Stainless Steel Titanium-Plated Pocket Clip
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare Tailcap Boot
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: CREE XP-L HI (V3) LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) OR 2 x CR123A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
- High - 300 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Medium - 110 Lumens - 10 Hours 45 Min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 36 Hours
Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 45 Minutes
- High - 300 Lumens - 3 Hours 15 Min.
- Medium - 110 Lumens - 7 Hours 45 Min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 23 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 452 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 51,100 cd
- Length - 160 mm
- Head Diameter - 40 mm
- Body Diameter - 25.4 mm
- Weight: 143 g
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Nitecore. All Nitecore products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Nitecore warranty.
We Also Recommend