MDT Skeleton Rifle Butt Stock V5 with Adjustable Butt Pad and Cheek Rest
MDT’s Skeleton Rifle Stocks V5 are designed to increase your performance and comfort by enhancing adjustment possibilities to suit your preferred shooting position. These adjustments can now be done without any tools since the set screws have been replaced by thumbwheels. The SRS V5 buttstocks are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then painted with a Cerakote coating. They come in two different models to match MDT’s different chassis systems and both models feature an integrated “bolt cut-out” in the cheek rest to allow for easy removal of the bolt.
The MDT Skeleton Rifle Stock V5 is now available in two different lengths (Standard & Short) and 2 colours, Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
Refer to the Length Of Pull (LOP) table below to find out how each SRS V5 / chassis system combination will affect the LOP.
The Skeleton Rifle Stock will also work with our LSS chassis (and other chassis systems designed for carbine buffer tubed buttstocks) using the MDT Carbine to Fixed stock adapter (sold separately). Will not fit semi-auto rifles.
Note: This buttstock will not fit the MDT ESS Chassis System, for this you will need the ESS Specific Skeleton Rifle Butt Stock.
- Fixed buttstock interface,
- Thumbwheels for tool-less adjustment of LOP & cheek rest height
- Angular adjustment of cheek rest up to 8 degrees on either side
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest
- M-Lok slot for 1.5” rail or other M-Lok accessories (Not included)
- 2 QD flush cup sling mounts on either side
- SRS V5 = 944 gr (2.08 lbs)
- SRS V5 Short = 952 gr (2.10 lbs)
- Hardware & Parts included:
- 1/4”-20 x 3/16” Brass Tip set screws
- 1/4”-28 x 3/4” BSHCS
- SRS Mini Buffer Tube
|LOP TABLE||TAC21||LSS||HS3||HS3**||LSS-XL||LSS-XL Gen2 Fixed|
|MDT SRS V5||15"-16"||15.6"-16.6"||13.5"-14.5"||14.5"-15.5"||13.5"-14.5"||13.5"-14.5"|
|MDT SRS V5 Short||14"-15"||14.75"-15.75"||12.5"-13.5"||13.5"-14.5"||12.5"-13.5"||12.5"-13.5"|
|Folding Stock Adapter||+1.75"||+1.75"||+1.75"||+1.75"||+1.75"||+1.75"|
|**HS3 models with extended buttstock interface|
Version 1 to 4 - No longer available.
Version 5 - The following improvements were included in the new version of our SRS Buttstock:
- Additional adjustments possibilities
- Thumbwheels for tool-less adjustments
- Bolt cut-out in cheek rest
- 2 different lengths (SRS V5 Standard & SRS V5 Short)
MDT’s Skeleton Rifle Stocks V5 are compatible with various MDT chassis systems as shown in the table below (see photos). Please note, as indicated in the LOP table above, that your LOP will vary depending on which chassis system / SRS V5 combination you choose for your bolt action rifle.
- Standard Length, Black
- Standard Length, FDE
- Short Length, Black
- Short Length, FDE
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.
We Also Recommend