MDT Rear Bag Rider for MDT Buttstocks, M-LOK and Bolt-On
Increase the capabilities of your MDT buttstock.
The Rear Bag Rider offers an end user an additional 5" to interface with a rear bag, or compliment multiple shooting positions. A flat, horizontal surface aids in linear recoil and the rounded profile reduces snagging on bags and gear. Mil-Spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum (for aluminium versions). A steel M-LOK version is also available. Attaches to M-LOK compatible and legacy buttstocks.
Three versions are available:
- Aluminium bag rider for M-LOK mounting system
- Steel bag rider for M-LOK mounting system
- Aluminium bag rider for older style buttstocks with no M-LOK capability (centre to centre screw hole spacing of 40mm)
Note: Buttstock in photo not included
- Compatible with M-LOK mounting systems commonly found on buttstocks like the MDT ESS and SRS V5 (and newer).
- Older MDT buttstocks such as the SRS V4 with no M-LOK capability can use the bolt-on version of this bag rider.
- Long 5” surface to better interact with a variety of bags to allow for more in-line recoil characteristics
- Rounded front and side surfaces to reduce snagging and catching
- Slim profile to match up with buttstock width
- No rear overhang to interfere with LOP or buttpad adjustments
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction for aluminium versions
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
- Weight: 0.215lb (Aluminum) and 0.440lb (Steel)
- Made in Canada
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.
We Also Recommend