MDT M-LOK Exterior Buttstock Weights (Pair) for MDT Forends #103965-BLK
Perfect for adding weight and balance to your rifle.
Adding weight to a rifle can cut down on recoil, allow one to self-spot their shots and balance their rifle. These weights mount on to the exterior of any chassis or stock that is M-LOK compatible. They mount using standard hardware and M-LOK T-nuts, meaning that you can install and remove them as necessary on your system. Each weight features a QD flush cup to accommodate a sling.
A pair of weights and hardware will add 0.78 lb to your chassis/stock.
- Integral QD flush cups to attach slings and other accessories
- 2 mounting holes spaced 80 mm (3”) apart, requiring the use of 2 full M-Lok slots to ensure proper mounting
- Weight: 0.78 lbs / weight pair (including screws).
- Material: Case-hardened Steel
- Made in Canada
This product has been designed to fit any chassis or stock that is M-Lok compatible. These weights will fit on the MDT ACC, ESS, TAC21 (M-Lok forend) and LSS-XL Gen2 chassis.
- Four #10-24 x ½” Button Head Cap Screws
- Four standard M-Lok T-Nuts
Do not over torque mounting screws past 30 in/lbs. Use blue Loctite as necessary during installation.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.
We Also Recommend