MDT Buttstock Weight for ESS, ACC and SRS V5 #103789-BLK
Add weight to your buttstock to decrease recoil and balance your rifle.
This weight mounts in the lower pocket of the MDT ESS, ACC, and SRS V5 buttstocks. The weight and its hardware will add 0.65 lb to your rifle system. Attaching near the bottom of the stock will move your balance point rearward significantly.
To install, remove the buttpad assembly, slide the weight into the lower pocket, attach with included screws and reinstall the buttpad assembly. The buttstock weight is a nice compliment to our M-LOK Exterior Forend Weights.
Note: Buttstock in photo not included
- Underside clearance slot to allow mounting of M-Lok accessories to buttstock even with weight installed
- Width designed to closely match the width of the ESS, ACC and SRS buttstock
- Weight: 0.65 lbs / weight (including screws)
- Material: Case-hardened Steel
- Made in Canada
This product has been designed to fit only the MDT ESS V2, ACC and SRS V5 buttstocks and will not fit in any other manufacturer’s stocks. The weight will also slot into the lower pocket of the second-generation ESS folding stock.
- Three #8-32 x ½” Socket head cap screws used to fix the weight into the pocket of the buttstock
Install with blue (temporary) Loctite as necessary.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.
We Also Recommend