Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine Butt Stock (for Mil-Spec tubes) MAG480
ATP only sell genuine Magpul products made for heavy duty use on real firearms, not the Magpul PTS version which is only made for Airsoft/BB-guns.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for mil-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
Made in U.S.A.
Available in Black, Olive Drab Green (ODG) or Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Fixed length for standard mil-spec sized Carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- ~12.2” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Durable polymer construction
- Available left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the MAG481 MOE Fixed Carbine Butt Stock (for Commerical-Spec tubes).
MOE Fixed Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.5 oz.
- Length, max: 8.8 in.
- LOP, AR: ~12.2 in.
* Specifications based on standard-length rifle
We Also Recommend