Honeywell Adaptec Shooting Safety Glasses - Regular Size - Clear, Amber, Smoke, Silver Mirror
The Honeywell Adaptec can be worn by the widest range of workers and still deliver excellent protection, superior comfort, customized adjustability, premium optics, and a stylish look.
Three sizes means the right protection, improved performance and optical clarity for everyone in your workplace. Customized fit & performance means personalised comfort for each wearer, ensuring all‐day protection and compliance with safety requirements
- Adjustable nose bridge keeps eyes centred in lens for clearer optics and reduced eye fatigue.
- Vented, cushioned frame allows optimum air circulation and reduces fogging.
- Ratcheting temple hinges adjust lens angle for greater protection and reduced fogging.
- Proprietary temple design adjusts temple tension for personal comfort and non‐slip security.
- Temple inserts slide from front to back for firmer fit, – or in opposite direction for looser fit.
- Soft, flexible material covers frame components for comfortable, secure fit.
All applications requiring eye protection from impact and sunglare (grey tinted models).
4 STEPS TO THE PERFECT FIT
Step 1—Select Frame to suit facial profile – Narrow, Regular or Wide
Step 2—Adjust Nose bridge to centre eyes with the lens
Step 3—Adjust Temple Hinge Angle to ensure there are no gaps around the eyes
Step 4—Adjust Temple Hinge Angle to tighten or loosen tension on the head
Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Lens Coating: 4A+ Coating on both sides of the lens (K&N) ensures excellent anti-fog, anti-static and scratch-resistant properties
Frame material: Polycarbonate with soft rubber material
Temple Tip Material: Soft, flexible rubber material covers frame components such as the temples for a comfortable secure fit
Nose: Soft, flexible material allows each nose pad to independently conform to the wearers face, delivering greater confort, contact and stability
Sizes: Narrow, Regular & Wide
Lens Colours: Clear, Amber, Smoke, Silver Mirror
Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1 : 2010 Medium Impact Lic Number SMK 0562
Regular - Clear - 1030749AN
Regular - Amber - 1030748AN
Regular - Smoke/Grey - 1030754AN
Regular - Silver I/O Mirror - 1030751AN
We Also Recommend