GG&G AC-30 Accucam QD Quick Detach One Piece Picatinny Scope Rings, Wide Ring Spacing
AC-30 QUICK DETACH SCOPE MOUNT WITH INTEGRAL 30MM RINGS
GG&G has introduced the AC-30 Accucam QD Mounting Base With Integral 30mm Scope Rings. This new mounting base is tall enough to provide clearance for the latest large objective lens-long range optics. The integrated Accucam Quick Detach Lever System provides the shooter with the ability to quickly remove the scope in order to utilize other optics as the mission may require, and have the confidence of 1/2 MOA repeatability upon reinstallation.
The inside ring to ring spacing dimension is 3-3/4 inches. Great for Night Vision and Thermal Scopes with a large centre section (such as the ATN X-Sight 4K Pro and the Thor Scopes) .
- Quick detachable.
- Easily adapts for proper eye relief.
- Ideal for long bodied scopes.
- Ring size fits 30mm scope tubes.
- Height: Centerline of the integral ring to the top of the dovetail is 1.460”.
- The inside ring to ring spacing dimension is 3 3/4 inches.
- Mounting base is 4 inches in length with dual recoil lugs.
- Dehorned to protect the operator.
- Fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec Mil-Std-1913 rails.
- Accucam is repeatable to ½ moa or less
- Easy operating finger loop design.
- Materials: Manufactured from 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum and solid billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black Mil-Spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Finish: All steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
These rings will fit scopes with 30mm scope tubes.
Height is measured from the centre of the scope tube to the top of the picatinny rail and is 1.46" inches.
We Also Recommend