MDT Chassis Picatinny Accessory Rails with Flush Cup Sling Mount
MDT Accessory Rails are designed for MDT Chassis systems but also function with other handguards and systems, such as the Magpul MOE as the hole spacing is identical (1.600 inch). These rails allow for the attachment of various accessories to the forend or buttstock of your rifle. Rails include mounting hardware for attachment to MDT Chassis kits.
Available in 6.5 inch, 5 inch, and 2.5 inch lengths
The longer 6.5 inch and 5 inch rails include a built-in QD Quick Detach Sling Swivel (flush cup) Socket, NO QD SOCKET ON THE 2.5 INCH MODEL
MDT’s Picatinny rails are compatible with the following of our chassis systems: TAC21, LSS, LSS-22, HS3, LSS-XL. Note: For LSS-XL Gen 2 and ESS chassis systems please use the MDT M-LOK rails.
They are designed to be installed on the underside of the chassis system forend. MDT’s 2.5” rail is also well suited to be used as a monopod rail on our SRS V4 buttstock.
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- 2.5”, 5.0” and 6.5” length options
- QD flush cup sling mount on the 5.0” and 6.5” rails only
- Screw spacing is 1.6” center to center (common with other reputable rail brands)
- Height 9.4mm (0.370”)
- Hardware included:
10/24 flat head screws in ⅜” and ⅝” length10/24 weld nuts for installation on other handguards
- Made in Canada
- 2.5" inch rail no QD socket
- 5" inch rail with QD socket
- 6.5" inch rail with QD socket
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.
We Also Recommend